How to download a video from YouTube or Facebook!
Follow these simple steps to download videos from YouTube or Facebook:
You’ll need :
a. Mozilla Firefox
b. Medium speed internet connection is OK!
1. Open Mozilla Firefox.
2. Click “Tools” on the Menu Bar.
3. Click on “Add-ons”.
4. Click on “Get Add-ons”.
5. Type “Flash and Video Download” on the search box and hit enter.
6. There you’ll see a list of plugins with some description and star rating on them, you can install any one of the plugin but here we are recommending you a specific plugin, that is- “Flash and Video Download”.
7. Now click on “Flash and Video Download”and then click the button “Add to Firefox” and then Install it. Restart Firefox.
8. Open Firefox, go to youtube page, click a video.
9. Now on the (down) right side of your monitor you can see a white downward faced arrow on a small blue square box, next to it you’ll see a clap board too. If you don’t see a clapboard then the video has not started yet.
10. After you see the clapboard, click it, then you can see the name of video which have YouTube sign, click it, choose location to save the video, then hit “Save”.